HIA Meeting, July 8 – HIA Stockmarket Roundtable – University Center
Panel discussion of current market conditions and outlook.
SIGS begin at 8:30am
Main Program at 11:00
Agenda details to be posted later.
Upcoming HIA Programs
The following programs are planned for future HIA meetings. See Locations for directions to the meetings
- July 8: HIA Stockmarket Roundtable - Jeff Friedberg, Dan Marburger - University Center
- August 12: Chris Tomlinson, Business Editor for Chronicle - University Center
- September 9: Program TBA - University Center
- October 21: Program TBA - University Center
- November 11: Program TBA - University Center
- December 9: Program TBA - University Center
Houston Investors Association usually meets on the second Saturday of each month at the University of Houston central campus, in the University Center (Student Center South, building 565) . The usual meeting rooms are on the second floor. The date and rooms may vary, so check the published meeting notice.
Usual Meeting Location
Note that the official building address (4455 University Dr.) is not the physical address! Follow the map!
Parking is available in parking lot 20A to the east of the UC, on Calhoun. Other parking is sometimes available, but on your first visit it is easier to park in lot 20A.