View Leigh Anderson’s Asset Class Total Performance charts
Houston Investors Association expresses our condolences to Gus Salinas, Melinda Gaskill and their families for their recent losses.
NOTICE: HIA Is Moving to a New EMAIL SERVER
Due to declining service quality in Yahoo Groups, Houston Investors Association is moving its mailing list to “MailChimp”, a leading provider of mailing list services. (Except for the occasional primate icon, the emails will be ad-free.) Within a few hours, you should receive an email indicating you are subscribed to the new service.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE EMAIL FROM THE NEW SERVICE, YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE DIRECTLY WITH THIS LINK:
We moved our email subscriber list from Yahoo to the new service in bulk. If your Yahoo group settings were to “no mail” or “read on the web”, you may be receiving mail for the first time in a long time. Please note we are not “spamming” you; we presume that by remaining if the Yahoo group you wished to receive our communications. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
HIA Communications Director
Questions? Email email@example.com
We’ve changed the layout of our website. We hope this improves the ease of use. Comments are welcome; please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston Investors Association is pleased to present its new web site, with a new look and way of reading. We hope this site will provide you with better, timely information about Houston Investors Association and other events of interest to individual investors in the Houston area.
Some key features are
- The Home Page highlights key announcements such as upcoming meetings
- The Articles page lists additions and news in reverse chronological order. It is structured in “blog” format, and you can subscribe through our RSS feed.
- The SIG page summarizes our Special Interest Groups and links to pages and agendas for each SIG.
- In the Category menu you can quickly scan current and previous HIA Meeting news and SIG news.
- A Calendar shows HIA meetings and other investment events.