To participate in Houston Investors Association, we invite you to become a member. Membership entitles you to attend all SIG and main meetings, See our website for announcements of the next meeting, and location information.
Be our Guest for your First Meeting and find out if Houston Investors is right for you. First time visitors may attend one meeting for free.
Annual Membership Fees:
- Individual Membership — $75
- Family Membership — $85
- Full-time students with IDs may join for free.
- Memberships are due and payable by October 1. Existing Members who do not renew their yearly dues will be removed from membership on the following March 31.
Join or Renew and Pay Online
- HIA no longer accepts payment by check or cash. Our meeting location does not permit payment onsite. Please use our secure online payment system.
Click below to join, renew, or upgrade your membership. You may pay either with a major credit card or PayPal account.
When you click on the link, you will be taken to the PayPal site, but you DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, look for “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” and enter your charge card information. There is no need to log into PayPal.
- If you have a PayPal account, you may pay either with those funds or a charge card.
Email News Letter
We send out a free newsletter by email to announce upcoming meetings and other special events. You do not need to be a member of HIA to subscribe to our news letter