Try us out: Be our Guest for your First Meeting
The best way to find out if Houston Investors is right for you is to attend one of our meetings. First time visitors may attend one meeting for free. See our website for announcements of the next meeting, and location information. Join our mailing list (free) to receive email announcements of upcoming meetings.
To participate in Houston Investors Association, we invite you to become a member. Membership entitles you to attend all SIG and main meetings, twelve times a year, on the second Saturday morning of each month.
- Yearly Membership — $75 for first fiscal year (October through September)
- Fees for joining after the renewal date (normally September or October of each year) are prorated.
- An additional family member can be added for $10 a year.
- Full-time students with IDs may join for free.
- (Repeat visits for those not joining are $15 per day.)
- Existing Members who do not renew their yearly dues in September-October will be removed from membership on the following March 31.
You may join and pay your dues at any regular monthly meeting. HIA accepts cash or checks, only.
Email News Letter
We send out a free newsletter by email to announce upcoming meetings and other special events. You do not need to be a member of HIA to subscribe to our news letter