Try us out: Be our Guest for your First Meeting
The best way to find out if Houston Investors is right for you is to attend one of our meetings. First time visitors may attend one meeting for free. See our website for announcements of the next meeting, and location information. Join our mailing list (free) to receive email announcements of upcoming meetings.
To participate in Houston Investors Association, we invite you to become a member. Membership entitles you to attend all SIG and main meetings, twelve times a year, on the second Saturday morning of each month.
- Yearly Membership — $75 for first fiscal year (October through September)
- An additional family member can be added for $10 a year.
- Full-time students with IDs may join for free.
- Existing Members who do not renew their yearly dues in September-October will be removed from membership on the following March 31.
Join and Pay Online
Click below to join or renew your membership. You may pay either with a major credit card or PayPal account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, look for “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” and enter your charge card information. There is no need to log in to PayPal.
- If you do have a PayPal account, you may pay with those funds..
Note that HIA is not allowed to collect money at the Trini Mendenhall Community Center so please pay online. If you need to pay by check or cash, please see the treasurer at the meeting and make arrangements.
Email News Letter
We send out a free newsletter by email to announce upcoming meetings and other special events. You do not need to be a member of HIA to subscribe to our news letter